NYC Car Accident Lawyers
When trouble strikes, a good lawyer can be an invaluable advocate.
At the law firm of Weisfuse & Weisfuse, LLP, we have spent more than three decades getting excellent results for clients throughout New York City and elsewhere. Our cases are typically referred by other attorneys and former clients.
Your Manhattan Advocates in Personal Injury Law
If you were injured due to the negligence of another person or entity, our personal injury accident lawyers will be the advocates you need. For a free consultation, contact our Manhattan personal injury attorneys online or call 212-983-3000.
Handling Personal Injury Claims Throughout New York City and Elsewhere
Our skilled New York City attorneys aggressively and passionately represent individuals throughout New York City in Brooklyn, the Bronx and other boroughs and counties who were seriously injured in motor vehicle accidents, constructions accidents or accidents caused by defective sidewalks, roads, buildings or products.
We prepare all of our cases as if they will be tried. Opposing parties know we are ready, willing, and able to pursue favorable trial verdicts in all types of personal injury claims, such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We help clients pursue maximum financial compensation for all types of motor vehicle accident claims, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents, commercial delivery vehicle accidents and highway accidents.
- Medical malpractice: If you were injured because a medical professional made a surgical error, anesthesia error, misdiagnosis or medication error, you are entitled to secure compensation for any damages resulting from his or her negligent actions.
- Legal malpractice: When attorneys take action or fail to take action, resulting in damage to their clients, our lawyers can step in to pursue compensation on the injured party’s behalf.
- Construction accidents: If you were injured while working at a construction site, you may be able to recover damages if a contractor or construction site owner violated the New York State Labor Law or was otherwise negligent. We have extensive experience providing fault in crane accident, scaffolding accidents and other serious injury claims.
- Defective products: If you were injured by a defective product, we can help you recover damages for your injuries. Whether your claim involved an auto defect, faulty utility or an unsafe infant product, we are full prepared to prove fault.
- Defective roadways: We have successfully litigated cases against the city, state and highway contractors when dangerous roads or poor signage have caused serious injuries.
- Defective sidewalks: Our Manhattan sidewalk trip hazard attorneys recover damages for clients injured due to defective sidewalks and other dangerous conditions in public places.
- Dangerous conditions on private property: Owners of apartment buildings, day cares, commercial buildings, houses and other private structures have an obligation to provide for the safety of people lawfully on the property. We can help you recover damages if you have been injured due to the negligence of a property owner.
- Municipal and other government lawsuits: The City of New York, State of New York or the United States government can be sued if injuries occur due to: their negligent construction or maintenance of public buildings, schools, roads, sidewalks; the negligent operation of government vehicles; malpractice in government-owned hospitals; VA hospital accidents; false arrests or imprisonment.
- Toxic exposure claims from silica, mold, asbestos and other carcinogens
- The September 11th victim compensation fund: Almost two decades after the terrorist attacks of September 11th, 2001, the death toll continues to rise. The number of cancer victims who have perished since 9/11 is thought to be greater than the number of casualties on 9/11.
- Sport accident claims: While there is some risk involved in playing sports and recreational activities, negligence by a facility, equipment manufacturer or another party can play a large role in causing sports-related injuries. We can help you recover damages if your injury was caused by the negligence of others and not just part of the risk of playing the sport.
Contact Our Experienced NYC Personal Injury Attorneys
If you were injured due to the negligence of another person or entity, our NYC personal injury lawyers can be the advocates you need. For a free consultation, contact our injury attorneys online or call 212-983-3000. Translation services are available according to your needs.
Free Case Evaluation
- Defective Products
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- VA Hospital Accidents
- Municipal & Other Government Lawsuits
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Crane Accidents
- Government Vehicle Injuries
- Highway Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Truck and Bus Accidents
- Premises Liability
- School & Daycare Liability Accidents
- 9/11 Compensation Fund